Tuesday, November 10, 2009

PET SOCIETY


Recently, I’m so in love with Facebook. One of the reason for keeping me in FB is an flash game application named Pet Society. It’s so cute but at first, I didn’t even bother to add this application. until one day, whahaha! when i was online on ym, i saw one of my friend's status. PET SOCIETY. haha! so aun, i tried to play once. then after nun.. naadik na ko! ahahaha.

On Pet society, you can create a pet base on the available style. I think Pet Society can also reflect one’s personality. Some love to create their pet with fierce eyebrows, some love small eyes….I love cute pets. So I create a brown pet with big round eyes and a mouth which look like this (see from side way) –> :) And I named it icecream. :)

You can play mini games like catching the ball (clicking on the object, of course), skipping, racing, compete with friends on the amount of awards received. Like I said, it can reflect your personality, you can choose to decorate your pet’s house with lots of fun stuff. Yea, you can also visit your friends. Earning more coins and get some luxury items to decorate your house or even buy elegant costume to put on!

Do you play Facebook? Have you tried Pet Society before?
Do add me in your Facebook friend list.-->mhaycorbes@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment